1.8 VTEC engine and GBox for sale

Runs great but will need a new clutch , all there if anyone wants to make me an offer.

Comes wrapped in a car though so you'll have to take it with you

Reply to
BORG

What car is it in... consider this a provisional 'yes, I may be interested, give me first dibs', post.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

In an Escort at moment

Reply to
BORG

Tell us more...

Reply to
DanTXD

LOL... Borg, YTC... Fords come with *ZETEC* engines, not *VTEC* ones. ;)

I knew it was too good to be true. :-D

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

OOPs :) my bad

Reply to
BORG

you twit! only difference is a vtec will last longer, have more power and won't rattle after 70k :)

Reply to
Vamp