205 woes

again bugger me with a big sharp thing,

why did no one warn me of the pagan ritual starting procedure for a 205 gti.

bloody thing wouldnt start last night, so after confirming the prescence of fuel and a spark and a lot of head scratching the RAC were summoned.

poor rac man stumped trailers it home and goes away shaking his head at the rats nest under the bonnet.

a while later after a quick battery charge we're back at it again.

Long story short the only way i could get the bloody thing started was to perform an indian rain dance in front of said 205 and hopping on one foot with a finger up my bum whilst singing kylie minouge songs whilst turning the ignition key. alas i jest but the only way whe would start was to pop off an injector lead and she fired up fine on 3 cylinders then ran fine when said injector plug was refitted to said injector.

Baffled yes

Same again this morning when i went to start her. wouldn't kick on 4 but started first turn of the key on 3

bloody french crap bring back the nova.

Reply to
Rob

JackH