20bhp increase + better fuel economy for my micra for unde r £50

Took it to the garage. They fixed it.

Flies now! And the fuel economy! It did 51.5mpg before, must be close to 60 now...

Reply to
fishman

Define 'flies' :) ?

Reply to
DanTXD

the wings flap?? lmao....

Reply to
Lostin1999

Small buzzing insects. Often used in the same context as Shit.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, "DanTXD" slurred :

It does something other than make a slightly different noise when you put your foot down? Or maybe it's an under-damped-suspension thing....

Reply to
Albert T Cone

"DanTXD" wrote

LOL!

All things being relative, you understand... you have no idea how s**te it was before it was fixed. It felt like it was running on the petrol equivalent of lumpy gravy.

Reply to
fishman

What was this magic sub =A350 20BHP fix? I wouldn't mind a bit of that.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Sort of irritating buzzing things?

Reply to
Questions

Things that hang around shit?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

You can get them on ebay i believe

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Possibly sold, yey!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - For Sale

Reply to
Chet

Yeah, or on the cover of Max Power about 4 times a year I believe.

But this appears to have worked.

I reckon the fix was stick in a knackered ex-Taxi Bluebird lump. Any jump from 1 litre to 2 litres even in knackered one will give=20 another 20BHP.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Aren't they simply a resistor placed in the right place?

Reply to
Ben

Tell me you didnt buy one of those "chips" (resistors) off'f ebay?

Reply to
Mason