230 kompressor

What are the options for modding the 230 kompressor engine? Any good sites you lot know of?

Reply to
Ken

CLK?

Brabus do tuning kits, 220bhp seems about the limit from them before getting into silliness.

Rica have a 231bhp chip.

Kleeman do a replacement pulley and some other bits to make 213bhp - potential for lots more though.

Kleeman / Brabus would probably stick a big V8 in there if you throw enough money at them.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Thanks for the useful reply, I presume it's the same for the C230 estate I'm contemplating.

Reply to
Ken

I find it ominous that prices are rarely mentioned, I found one for the Kleeman kit...over 1100 euros for a 19bhp increase!

Reply to
Ken