5 Car Fantasy Garage

New Maserati Quattroporte for times when I need big and comfy. Ferrari 288 GTO for track days. Alfa Bertone 1750GTV for sunny Sundays, with Websato roof. Delta S4 another track toy. Alfa 8C Competizione for everyday use.

Reply to
SteveH

Hmm 5 cars

MTM converted RS4

6r4 trackday toycurrent E30 project supercharged beemererm do i need anymore another mtm audi or 2 :)

Reply to
Rob

Ferrari F40 Pagani Zonda F Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster Range Rover Sport V8 Supercharged Ford RS200 Evo

Reply to
Homer

BMW 535D. Because, torque is a good thing in every day road cars. And, much as I hate to say it, there probably isn't anything else which comes close.

MGB V8 Roadster (I know there was never a factory one, but there are loads out there). Preferably in tartan red.

My current Sylva. As it will hopefully be reasonably soon.

Pilbeam MP58. With a 4.0 Cosworth DFR if that's ok.

Elise S1 - the basic 1.8 118bhp job. Totally stock.

Look, no super/hyper cars, but all the bases appear to be covered.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

I keep wondering what the next Massa will be called.

Maserati Seifinestrine Maserati Parabrezza Maserati Accendisigaretta

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well, I got one of those.....

No bloody idea what 1 and 3 are.

Reply to
SteveH

A Delta S4 limited to a track? That's a waste, almost criminal in its wrongness.

Reply to
Pete M

lol

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Not forgetting the ground-breaking Maserati Portacenere of course.

Reply to
Steve Firth

In news:f5dpfa$n2j$ snipped-for-privacy@registered.motzarella.org, Pete M wittered on forthwith;

I've decided on a change.

I'd sack off the Brabus and get a '77 Aston V8 Vantage with HBE suspension and the X pack engine instead. In Royal Cherry with Ronals.

Reply to
Pete M

useless after July 1.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

tough one as i change my mind a lot.

Saleen Mustang (current shape) in black with the saleen bit in the bumper painted red Corvette (the current one) also in black R34 Skyline Nur Spec in a blue/purple pearl My BMW 328+ supercharger and suspension/break/chassis upgrades with a respray in the original colour too and a retrim inside and something classic like errrr F40 will do

sweet :)

Reply to
Vamp

Lambo Countach Porsche 911 3.3 twin turbo aircooled. Toyota Landcruiser Lexus 600H AWD Skoda LR130

Good mix of new old expensive and mega expensive, sensible and fragile

Reply to
Elder

As a friend of mine commented, "Before I could speak Italian, Florence was a magical city. However there's nothing glamorous about crossing the Old Bridge to go the Offices."

BTW chum havent' heard for ages did you get that car nonsense sorted out?

Reply to
Steve Firth

My italian is crap, not been there for about 8 yrs, must arrange another trip. Had to look up most of the above other than Seifinestrine!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

i'm gonna switch the F40 for a Saleen S7 :)

Reply to
Vamp

OOoooooh, risky choice, sir!

The Countach is still the ultimate supercar for a lot of people, it's certainly one of my personal favourites, but it's one of those cars that no one who like it should ever *ever* drive. Ever.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Hmmmm, if I thought about this again in half an hour I would probably choose completely different cars, but here goes: Aston Martin DBRS9 Triumph TR6 Pug 205 T16 - probably the road version Subaru Impreza 22B Shelby Mustang GT500

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

which GT500? new one or the '67?

Reply to
Vamp

No it's no good, I'm dropping the XJ220 for a Veyron.

Reply to
Iridium