A different drifting vid

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

That is one hell of a low gear, slippy tyres and strong legs to be able to do that. Jesus.

Reply to
Elder

Yoiks. Impressive. I'm going to try it later, whilst the roads are wet. but no chance, I reckon. Maybe on my racer - skinny tyres :)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

thats well good!

Reply to
Vamp

So, did that work.

Reply to
Elder

No. But it did this morning on the ice in the car park here. Well, I got wheel spin, then fell over, so not exactly drifting, but the principle was sound.

Reply to
Albert T Cone