A few pics of the Vee and a friend

Took a few photos tonight in Scarborough station car park of my V6 and my friend Stace's Starlet GT Turbo. They came out pretty well, see here -

Especially when you consider I was using a tiny little Casio Exilim point and shoot job.

Reply to
Iridium

Bah. I was expecting a scantily clad fire eating lesbian on the bonnet.

Reply to
Doki

Yours is better but do not paint the rims red. :-)

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I was just about to go out with a can of Hammerite as well ;-)

Reply to
Iridium

don't you mean glanza? i prefere the lil GT turbo but that's cos i prefere jap tat to french tat :) i used to see a tuned GT turbo round my way a lot, in a straight line he wasted my old MR2 Turbo! was more fun when i saw him doing the same to M3's and once even a cossie hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Hmm, I happen to know where to find one, or two. I don't know if I could convince them to be scantily clad on a bonnet though.

Reply to
Depresion

Only the newer shape ones are glanzas

Reply to