a pic to shut fraser up!

took quickly at work at lunchtime

happy now? hehe doesn't look to bad really in that pic, will need to get a better pic though i think. loving the 2.8 straight 6, so much low down grunt. torque is excellent and the noise at high revs is just wow! not taken it past 80mph, ban and a lot of walking still in my mind and will be for a long time, just save that roar from the straight 6 for joining slip roads to dual carrigeways :)

Reply to
Vamp

Dammit, get some decent pictures taken

Tim S Kemp

nice pics shame about the car being taken :-P

na i can't be arsed for decent pics, i mean it took me months to get any good pics of the MR2 :)

Reply to
Vamp

I like it. Is the front tyre a bit flat?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

not being party to this piece of of "purchasing" how much did you pay for it and how much do people "think" you should have paid for it then? looks nice enough though, and if you are happy with it then fair doo's to you :)

Reply to
dojj

Those pics of the A class bring back fond memories for me.

3 years I had X79 VSG and in general it was a pleasant experience. I would have one again (at the right money).
Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

yeah could do with a lil bit of air in the tyre i thought too when i looked at that pic but it does have 2 other wheels up the kerb :)

Reply to
Vamp

Just been to an A class meet - them that have them seem to like them!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Jesus. How dull would that be?

Have you bought the offical club cardigan with leatherette patches and matching trilby?

Reply to
SteveH

was there anyone under 50? what about the subjects talk about? like how much mpg you managed and how 'pratical' the lil car is *yawns*

Reply to
Vamp

Unlike alfa meets, which will be sponsored by Green Flag.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Oddly, no. Nice bunch of people, didn't talk cars too much. One came in a modded imported subaru (A class in bodyshop....)

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

PMSL they don't meet alfa owners do they? or they might but in subaru's too (because alfa in garage sorting impossible to find electrical fault which alfa call 'character')

Reply to
Vamp

Hmm.

I bet there's room to wear a trilby in a Zonda. Would that be a boring club?

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne