A Warning From the Past

> While I do not disagree with the sentiment expressed below, it was

> > pointed out to me that the term "deflation" was not yet coined during > > > Jefferson's time. I have a computer database of a large number of > old > > American documents and histories. The term "inflation" shows a few > hits > > while searching them but the term "deflation" receives none. It > would > > appear that the sentiment, however valid, does not belong to > Jefferson. > > Abbott the new detaxer) Could it be the hopelessly gullible MoRon found > the phrase at one of the anti-taxes web sites he haunts by way of an > (un)education and failing to check the passage's context or > authenticity simply passed to on as real? > > Hey, MooooooooRon wanna buy some swamp land? . .LOL!!!!!!!!

Could it be that Jack doesn't have a legitimate response? Whe faced with facts that point in an opposite direction to his pro-tax slavery agenda, Jack tends to spew nothings to make it appear he has a valid counter point.

Jimmy

people

of > > > all property until their children wake up homeless on the

continent

> > their fathers conquered." ~ Thomas Jefferson > > > > > > > -- > > /s/ Timothy I. McCrory > > mailto: snipped-for-privacy@spammyyahoo.com > > > > "Tyranny has no enemy so formidable as the pen." > > William Cobbett > > > > "None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely > > believe they are free." > > Goethe > > > > "If a nation values anything more than freedom, it will lose > > its freedom; and the irony of it is that if it is comfort or > > money that it values more, it will lose that too." > > Somerset Maugham > > > > "As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. > > In both instances there is a twilight when everything remains > > seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all > > must be most aware of change in the air - however slight - > > lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." > > Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas
Reply to
·JimmyForFreedom

Could it be that Jack doesn't have a legitimate response? Whe faced with facts that point in an opposite direction to his pro-tax slavery agenda, Jack tends to spew nothings to make it appear he has a valid counter point.

Jimmy

people

continent

Reply to
·JimmyForFreedom

Abbott the new detaxer 2) A legitimate response would require educating you fools. . .a hopeless job I will not take up.

I suspect Ron's original post (which seems to include a manufactured quote) is based upon the incorrect detax supposition that U.S. currency is printed by some organization other than the U.S. Treasury.

Jimmy, it is not off the point to note that you seem to have no problem with the history bending practices of the Warman detax cult. Clearly this is just one more instance of you living in an unreal alternate reality.

I have no illusions that I can dissuade you from your self-deception.

Reply to
·Abbot the new detaxer

Abbott the new detaxer 2) A legitimate response would require educating you fools. . .a hopeless job I will not take up.

I suspect Ron's original post (which seems to include a manufactured quote) is based upon the incorrect detax supposition that U.S. currency is printed by some organization other than the U.S. Treasury.

Jimmy, it is not off the point to note that you seem to have no problem with the history bending practices of the Warman detax cult. Clearly this is just one more instance of you living in an unreal alternate reality.

I have no illusions that I can dissuade you from your self-deception.

Reply to
·Abbot the new detaxer

This, by the same morons that believe that public ownership of banks is wrong, that the Fed is unconstitutional. So, if you don't like private ownership or public ownership - what's left?

But, I thought you morons claimed that inflation and deflation were governemnt programs, not private bank issues?

Reply to
·Randall M

This, by the same morons that believe that public ownership of banks is wrong, that the Fed is unconstitutional. So, if you don't like private ownership or public ownership - what's left?

But, I thought you morons claimed that inflation and deflation were governemnt programs, not private bank issues?

Reply to
·Randall M

Ahhh.....poor Squirmy;o( The quote strikes home and having no way of proving it wrong Squirmy musters his fellow DCGs to try to suggest it's made up by detaxers.

people

continent

Reply to
·lycoscom