Advert RS Cosworth Banner

Hi there Sorry for the intrusion. Thought that you may be interested in this

SG

Thought you may be interested in this I have for sale on ebay

SG

So much that you thought you'd post it twice?

Another spammer.

Ta, G.

Reply to
G-Man

Thought you may be interested in this,

Do you have a licence from Cosworth and Ford to sell products with their trademarks on them?

Reply to
Jack

"eBay users may not post on Usenet groups (Internet newsgroups) to advertise eBay or an eBay listing that is inappropriate" This being a car related newsgroup I don't see how it isn't related. If I had posted an advert for dating or Thai Ladyboys then that would, I agree be inappropriate. By posting the link to ebay in your reply we have both now posted a link to ebay in a newsgroup! Come on i'm a car enthusiast too. Lighten up a little! life has way too many rules for us to all conform to. SG

Reply to
SG

Rules are there for a reason i.e. to avoid a group full of tedious ads like yours. If spammers like you don't get suitably humiliated / pissed off it just encourages more of the crap.

Reply to
DougP

See Vamp, I told you...

Reply to