Alfa 164 for a sale or swap or anything

I `m getting a Ti tomorrow so will be getting red of my Alfa 164 3.0 190bhp eletric everything including seats climate controle alloys nearlly new tires beautifal engine sounds unreal. full history mot till 07 05 tax till Jan Big problem with auto gearbox ony works in first or second I have spent 700 quid on the car in the last 6 months whould make a great engine swap or fiat mod or even base for a kit car. 127k I still blew the bum of a RS Turbo he booted it on local dueal carrageway and I stayed with him up to 90 hit rev limiter so does 90 in second. Some one take it off me or I`m going to take it banner racing

Reply to
dogsbottom

Take it banger racing, you'll be happier that if you sold it :)

Reply to
DanTXD

It's not actually worth anything, so he may as well.

Reply to
SteveH

Well, true to some degree, but surely putting a manual box and associated gubbins wouldn't be *that* hard?

Peter

-- "The humble bic biro draws 13 beards, 9 devil moustaches and 49 penises on newspapers in its lifetime."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

thats true if anyone fancies having a go and lives in the south west let me know and we could work something out

Reply to
dogsbottom

I kinda live in the south west. I'll take it road rallying if you want :)

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Sounds interesting a guy accross the street is secretary of the local motoresport club, I was chatting to him about doing something. I supply car, garage and labour if you know what you are doing. I am no mechanic, more of a maniac.

Reply to
dogsbottom

Know what i'm doing? Heh, thats a good one!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs