Alloys question - Scorpio > Mondeo

Chaps, I'm asking here cos I reckon one of you will know.

Will Scorpio Ultima Alloys fit on a MK2 Mondeo? I drunkenly won a set on fleabay last night without checking, even though it said they will in the listing. They're to replace the vile BK 17"s it's wearing at the moment..

cheers

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Homer

Nice one, thanks! That's a yes then :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

The 'Scorpio' wheels with four studs fit. The later 'Grandad Scorpios' with five studs don't.

I've got them on my Mark 1 Mondeo, which is basically the same car.

Reply to
PCPaul