America's Way out of Iraq.

On Tue, 17 May 2005 02:03:08 GMT, Bushsucks

wrote or quoted :

Planes, boats, trains, or on foot. Hell - SWIM out if you have to. > > But get the f*ck OUT. NOW! Bush has killed 1600 American GI's, >maimed another 16,000, and 50,000 will be INSANE forever.

The only reason to persist is to steal Iraq's oil. That won't happen. There are too many people on the planet now who can afford $1 for a stick of dynamite and have access to a camel to blow up a pipeline, putting it out of commission for a couple of weeks, costing millions to repair.

There has been not DROP of oil come out of Iraq via the northern pipeline since the war started.

The Iraqis can do this forever. Their only other choice is to surrender to American genocide without a fight.

The Americans will eventually get tired of the bills and body bags, same as Viet Nam. There in nothing in it for America but a vain hope of rescuing national pride. The longer they persist, the more shamed and humiliated they are at being held at bay by a country 1/12 their size.

Every day the war continues emboldens America's enemies knowing how an a disarmed, broke country could successfully fight off the biggest military on earth. You have even little Iran threatening a fatwah on America.

Bush crime family lost/embezzled $3 trillion from Pentagon. Complicit Bush-friendly media keeps mum. Rumsfeld confesses on video.

·Roedy Green

wrote or quoted :

I think you have everything correct except the paragraph, in which you make it sound like Iran is the instigator. I think their threats have been for fatwah *in the event they were to also be invaded*. It's a subtle, but very important distinction.

Reply to
·howtrue

Why do we try to discuss this when the decisions are up to less than a dozen folks, who give less than a flying hump about what anyone of us thinks, or opines.. ;-) Bruno

Reply to
·Bruno R