And this one is even worse...

That is glorious man.

I'd never own it, but I do think it has an appeal.

I'm not sure whether Fieros are worse than TR7s or not, but I like that one more than the green 'Testerossa'.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

how can they be?

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Heh, Fiero never got Sherpa rear lights or Rover V8.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Very true. Thankfully. How could BL follow the TR4,5 and 6 with such a disappointing heap of s**te? It's beyond me. To come back on topic for this group, most surviving TR7s I've seen have been modded in some way to improve them :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

Driven a lovely brown one (uck) can't see the front and can't see the back. Handy for parking.

Reply to
Les Ross

V8 ones are amusing..

(That's me back on topic)

Reply to
Pete M

WOW! Utterly dreadful.

From the back, it reminds me of Postman Pat's van for some reason.

Reply to
conkersack

-------------------------------------------------------------- There is a hardtop version of this near me, it's laughable. I drive a corsa and still wouldn't be seen dead in that.

Reply to
Les Ross

This one doesn't appeal as the green thing. But with the right sized diesel engine it'd be good for a laugh. Especially at fuel stations.

Reply to
DervMan