And you thought Chavs were bad.

Some absolutely insanely tasteless jap modifying.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

LOL! fantastic. What barryboys would give for victims like some of those, although having seen their site they're doing ok in the UK. I don't mind the #4 blue 300ZX personally btw but it's ruined by the calipers, why they're red is beyond me.

Reply to
JohnR

Just maybe those red Calipers are Brembos. Red is a standard colour for Brembos, so it may be the only original thing left on the outside of the car.

And you don't like it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

the car next door to it looks as though it also has brembo's on, i'd guess without looking that they have a range of colours as standard.

I like the blue 300ZX - it'd look even better with black or gun metal calipers imho that's all.

Reply to
JohnR

love the 300ZX wicked! GTO is border line but nice :)

Reply to
Vamp

agree - it's the dodgy rear wing that spoils it for me. Of all the cars on that page tho' they're the two that scream sensible.

Reply to
JohnR

Mine are Black :)

Reply to
Nom

Well, It's a Skoda vRS you drive isn't? They come with green brembos as standard don't they.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Green yes, Brembo no.

Q.

Reply to
Quinten Uijldert

yeah, yeah - thin ice i know. Given a choice they wouldn't be but i'm not changing them. Not till after the warranty is up anyway.

Reply to
JohnR

I believe (if John is the geezer with the Fabia vRS), his will be green, so he can hardly talk.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

But they're not Brembos on the vRS !

Reply to
Nom

They're just painted green - no better than my Nova driving friend painting his calipers Red (except that his were uprated to Astra GSi ones).

Reply to
DanTXD