andylaurence.co.uk

Hi

I used to be really rude to people on the internet and on here in particular.

Just want you to know that im not sorry in the slightest.

losers

snipped-for-privacy@andylaurence.co.uk

Reply to
andylaurence.co.uk

Good man.

Our work here is done, we have nothing more to teach you.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Who the f*ck are you?

Reply to
Doki

I'll go out on a whim and say it's Andy Laurence, could be wrong though.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Heh, you're detective material you are ! Or is it defective... always get those two confused :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK