another baller in his chrome car

Some candian guy has chromed his M3 and it looks pretty hot, thing is, he's obviously pretty loaded but who is he?

Perhaps someone can find out, ive looked through some of his posts, and hes got a 360 and a X5.

Have a looksie

Its on page 14 at the mo, the pics, but im sure they will move as more nutters post

Read the whole thread, the guy kept them in suspense lol :)

Ronny

Reply to
Ronny

oh that paint is beautiful

Reply to
Theo

Where can I get that done in the UK? (I don't want the entire car doing but there are some bits that can't be plated)

Reply to
Depresion

It's all sprayed m8 no plating, its applied at a specific angle so as to reflect the light perfectly, its also illegal in this country, but would certainly turn some heads :)

The paint job I think costs between 20 and 30k and takes over 3weeks according to that beemer guy.

Reply to
Ronny

It's illegal to paint your car? As I said there are parts I want with a mirror chrome finish that I can't get plated that's why I'm looking for someone who can do this finish. (There are chrome vinyls that I have seen as viper and cobra stripes but I'm guessing that with the compound curves it will by next to impossible to apply.)

Reply to
Depresion

Vinyl may be an option after all. This London bus is vynaled.

Less permanent if I were to put the car back to standard.

Reply to
Depresion

Ive found the paint I think they must have used, only 1 comapny has perfected Chrome paint and they also sell some other real cool stuff, and it sint that expensive, $1200 a gallon, I thought you could do whole car with a gallon? its called mirrachrome

Ronny

Yeah, looked at Alsacorp, but their example cars don't look anywhere as good as that M3

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Yeah some of em just look silver, but the golf cart looks nice, so does the trainer, lol spraying your trainers chrome :)

Reply to
Ronny

Connection refused to the site:-(

Reply to