Another insurance question

Hi guys,

I have now stopped rhyming, and return with tail firmly between legs and eating a large portion of humble pie.

It's a simple question - but I really must explain the background before I get openly chastised (yet again).

I was basically testing out the Picasso's clutch on my drive (it slopes

upwards toward the house) - so I could decide whether it needs replacing at its upcoming service (120k is quite a lot for a clutch - especially when you tow a caravan). The bite point is very very high up - you only have to touch the pedal for her to start slipping.

However, she had a bit more bite than I thought, and when I *eased* the

handbrake of - she shot forward, and you guessed it - through the wall of my house.

It has made an impact in the wall, but more importantly - knocked the radiator on the other side off it's brackets and totally flooded the living room before I could drain the central heating system.

The question is.... do I claim on my car or house insurance or both? Hopefully someone who has been in a similar situation can help.

N.B. Picasso has largely cosmetic damage but still needs repair work. Assuming car insurance for this bit.

TIA

TT

Reply to
Turbo Turban

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

" ".

....Hahahahahaha.

Ok you can stop now.

Reply to
Tom Robinson

This has to be a troll...............not that good even.

Reply to
Ken

He might give you some tips if you ask nicely.

Reply to
Jack