Another supercar owner that can't drive properly!

Where does it say, "a lack of driving talent on the part of the Lamborghini driver was the cause of the accident" ?

Sorry, but all I can see is that it was involved in the accident.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

It doesn't say it, but to me the front end damage would suggest he was travelling either too fast and/or too close to the vehicle in front to be able to stop.

Then again, could be wrong...

Reply to
Me

The damage to the car to the right of the picture suggests something ran into the side of this.

It may have been one vehicle pulled out in front of the Lamborghini. Lambordhini driver swerves and brakes and takes out the other vehicle.

Reply to
DervMan

hehe, whats the odds the lambo driver was being sensible :P

Reply to
Ronny

:)

On the one hand, ya absolutely he'd be nailing it.

On the other, it's a Lamborghini man, imagine the shame of crashing it and it's in the newspapers...

More like, "what are the odds of every t*t trying to race you" heh?

Reply to
DervMan

Citroen Zafira? Must have been a big crash.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

To my knowledge most high performance car owners and drivers are much more responsible and sensible than most drivers. They are constantly taught to evaluate and look ahead further than regular driver. After all at speeds above 250 kph one is going faster that 60 m per sec.

There is the money involved, the emotional link with the car and even more so the physical aspect of crashing and going to die.

Sure: from time to time a rich asshole which is blessfully ignorant of physical laws but the combination of stupid and supercar-rich is somewhat low and they tend to be bitten quite rapidly.

We'll see how you behave when you'll buy your first more-than-200 HP- per-driven-wheel-car.

Tom - race and high performance car instructor- De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

heh - not like the lambo has 800 bhp though is it?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Lamborghini has become VW-sensible and reliable. So it has become easier to drive due to 4wd and electronics gismos. One can even venture outside with it when it rains where with Diablo of Countach you were in for powerslides and wheelspin just by touching the throttle. This is relatif to the excellent traction control not to the 4wd system.

That said : the 4wd system shifts about 70% of the power to the rear. The Gallardo has anything between 500 to 640 HP , you do the math.

Those cars command being sensible because things get fast very quickly. I have never met a Lambo-driver who wasn't sensible: the car introduces fear when above 70% of its capacities.

Only the very brave or very stupid take it to the limit. The very brave only do that on closed circuit and even they slam Lambo's in the barriers at trackdays.

I live in the very big country Belgium. To my knowledge there are less then 15 people from around here who should be able to master a Gallardo at full chat and electronic aids off around Spa. No, I am not one of them.

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

I'd totally like to try :-p

Reply to
Iridium

You will try it like I will try it: when we own such a bugger.

See ya in Spa!

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

Cool, always thought you were from the one to the side of France. Didn't even realise there was another one.

Nah, I'm sure even Belgium has a bigger population than that. Must be at least 25 :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

The ten who are constantely drunk don't count!

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor