any manchester guys fancy a curry?

Am in manchester monday and tuesday nights.. well.. handforth / wilmslow area...

Anyone want to meet up?

email me timskemp at gmail dot com

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Hello,

Are you sure you're posting to the right group ! I think you will find guys from Manchester in another one. - loads of them.

Reply to
kc

Lol - I'm sure I will, but they'll all be city fans...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

yeah just google for kc's user name and that should pop up a few that he's hinting at.

Reply to
Vamp

Wrong side of the city for me mate. I'm out toward Liverpool (work in Salford though). Wilmslow will ask for your mortgage details before seating you. Handforth will just ask for your wallet, normally at knife point, and that is just the headwaiter.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

BTW, best Curries in the whole of the north, Curry Mile, Rusholme. Bit rough, but the food makes up for it.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Exactly where I was heading - have driven out there twice before from Hull just for a curry.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Good man, non of that Bradford muck.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Indeed - bradford is nearer, but rusholme much better

Reply to
Tim S Kemp