Anybody fancy something safe for the snow

If winter comes back.

MeatballTurbo

That's rather flash for the amount of money it costs. I want it. :P

Reply to
Doki

Dribble.

Reply to
Andrew Kirby

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In article , snipped-for-privacy@bouncing-czechs.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Can't help myself, keep looking in the Arerican and classic sections of Ebay.

there was a very tidy Chrysler 1940's Newyorker with some minor fire/smoke damage to the paint/body/interior (colouring of the paint and fabric) that was going for about £1500 couple of weeks ago in Manchester.

So very nearly hit the bid button.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Very dangerous looking in there, always tempted by the ridiculously cheap old Cadillacs and suchlike. I've got my Trans-Am up for auction there at the moment, was pretty hairy in the snow/ice!

Reply to
Dan Roberts

I want a Lincoln Continental like the one the bad guy in French Connection had. That would be great :).

Reply to
Doki

I want a Gone in 60 Seconds Elenor. (Shelby Mustang GT 500 1967 for those of you who havn't seen the film).

Reply to
Dan405

Go p2ping for the original 70's gone in 60 seconds. The one without Nicholas cage, creations of Carol Shelby or any sort of sex in. Elanor is still a Mustang, but the last 40 odd minutes of the film is 1 car chase.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne