Anyone flogging a cheap motah?

Preferably Pub Landlord spec, as it's for me.

Reply to
Pete M

Daimler XJ6. No MOT. Will need a battery and a windscreen.

Reply to
fishman

520i, green , auto, needs a bootlid, manky paint on bonnet. MOT and rent until March.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

A 520i isn't Pub Landlord spec, it's maybe drayman spec.

Sheesh, that ain't no 4.0 lump, man...

Reply to
Pete M

This sounds dangerous. What year?

Reply to
Pete M

Not sure as it's on a private reg but I think it's about 1991. Rectangular headlights, lovely dark blue metallic. With a battery I don't doubt it'd drive all the way up from here (just off A1 near Sandy) to Liverpool. I'll find out more and try to take a pic if you like.

Reply to
fishman

Forgive me, what constitutes 'pub landlord spec'?

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Generally, anything SteveH derides when Elder suggests he's going to buy.

I don't think there's a strict definition, but its generally cars that cost a lot new, have more than 7 cylinders, have a high exhaust pipe to windscreen wiper ratio and are within the reaches of a couple of grand's worth of grubby tenners after 10 years or so.

Best served with mick number plates.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Douglas Payne gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Yep, I think that's almost bang-on-the-money.

Reply to
Adrian

L reg Lexus 400, dark blue with cream leather interior. Immaculate, eats petrol at the rate of 14mpg in the town. Goes like a rocket and has full Lexus service history.

170,000miles. A colleague wanted £1200 with 1year MOT and tax for 6months. I think it might be a bit "posh" for a pub landlord. You might need something a heroin dealer would drive, maybe a Range Rover.
Reply to
IanT

Yes, my kind of play toy.

Reply to
Elder

And a leather interior and tinted windows.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston