Anyway know any good rolling roads in Bristol, England?

Does anyone know any good rolling roads in Bristol? Preferably one that would know how to deal with carbs...

Thanks,

Will

Reply to
William Moore

interpro dare I say.

Reply to
Theo

wow everyone lives in brisol :)

Reply to
Ron

Well I don't.

But I was thinking of moving there. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

You could do worse, its actually nice here now, I live near weston super mare, which is out of the rat race

Ron

Reply to
Ron

great place.

Reply to
Theo

I live in Aberdeen, which is a jolly long way from Bristol. I wasn't actually thinking of moving there but its on my list of places I'd be prepared to live.

I went to Bristol once, I thought it was generally quite nice, but I was only there to pick someone up from the station on a rather epic road trip one weekend.

Only problem with Bristol is it's near Wales. (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Watch it!

I find that particularly offensive coming from someone who lives in Aberdeen.

Reply to
SteveH

Why, what do you think's wrong with people that live in Aberdeen?

Anyway, take it easy man, there's a dirty big smiley in that message!

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Heh.... sorry, I missed the one from my post.

Reply to
SteveH

It would be worse if he lived in glasgow :)

And it always rains in wales

Ron

Reply to
Ronny

Definately Interpro- very good. Had my old CVH Escort run up on the dyno out of interest and optimised (was stock) Chap seemed to be very knowledgable. Came away with acouple of bhp, but better mpg and alot smoother- fixed the dissy advance which was sticking.

Obviously ring em up, explain what you have, what you want and see what the response is...

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM. Registry corupted, reformated HD and l

I grew up and went to school in a town about 15 miles outside Glasgow. Does that make it more offensive?

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Where abouts?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I went to school in a place called Cumbernauld. Apart from the "Village" which was a bit older, the whole town along with a couple of others in Scotland, was mostly built through the 1960's and 70's to rehouse all the people who lived in the slums of Glasgow.

Interesting Cumbernauld fact #1: There are no traffic lights.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

In article , snipped-for-privacy@cheerful.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Only my Dad(step) is from Glasgow, his father was from Govan, and they settled in Penilee (sorry for the lousy spelling).

My uncle on my dads side is in Paisley, and used to work at the Hillman and then Chrysler plant (Linwood), getting laid off shortly after the Talbot take over.

We used to Live in Barmill, and I spent a few school years in Beith.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo