arrived in whitby safely before dark.

posting from phone so excuse bad grammar. saltergate/horcum and blue drop is a proper driving road. ypiu need tp keep your mind on the job. wouldnt want to drive it at night.

see you all when i'm back. so many pt cruisers you wouldnt believe.

Reply to
carl.robson

I have, in the fog, in a shitty old LDV full of band gear :-)

Have a good 'un :-)

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I've driven it loads of times for laughs hehe - about 15-20 miles from here. Once my mate was driving and we went that way in his dad's Nissan Terrano. If ever there was a car/thing designed without driving dynamics in mind - that was it. Jesus on that dipping right sharp bit we must have been at about 70 degree lean over as it understeered like a pig. Was pretty funny after wards though hehe!

Seconded :-)

Reply to
DanB

You wanna do it with a 15ft 9in high loaded double deck fridge trailer. Used to come that way coming back from Stockton to Sara Lee at Carnaby.

Reply to
Conor

Reply to
Conor

She was a bit skinny and looked barely old enough to be holding the bottle of newcastle brown she was swigging.

Reply to
Elder

I can't afford to be fussy.

Just had a look at the photos of previous events. Looks like a mixture of Gothic and early 80's "Dark Side" genres.

What the hell? There's sod all you can do that's fun and not been criminalised anymore so seems like a perfectly good way to spend an evening.

Reply to
Conor