ATTN : Bigus

Get yourself a set of

- that's a very keen price, and I rekon they'll look great.

Reply to
Nom

They will look small though Nom :(

The spoke doesnt go right to the rim

Reply to
Ronny

i wanted the black spoke and chromed rim version of them on my MR2 :)

Reply to
Vamp

Might suit a 600?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

They won't fit :)

Rover 600/800 share the same fitment. 200/400 share the same different fitment.

Reply to
Nom

nah, not keen on those for 3 reasons

1) don't like dull silver gunmetal style - makes the wheels look errrr dark? and mine's a bright coloured car. OK, chrome turned out to be too bright - well, shiny - bright silver is what I want, like thsoe wheels in the poll 2) The spokes don't go right to the rim, which is what I finally learnt after having 2 sets of 17's where the spokes curve inwards. 3) 17", with spokes-to-rim look just about the right size for the car, IMO, plus 18" are likely to be heavier potentially decreasing acceleration and would necessitate 215/40's(?) which means less rubber and more road noise....

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

yeah, they're nice.. don't think they'd fit the 600 though.. anyway, still leaning towards the Mille Miglia T12's - similar to the slightly more poplular (in the poll) Rondell Type 26, except the Miglia's have a little detail on the spokes which looks nice (and they're easier to get hold of than the Rondell's).. will get hold of some bigger pictures of the wheels in the shortlist tonight - If I don't feel too ill again :-(, next to some pics of my actual car and put them up in case anyone's interested (and so I can make the final choice) :-)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

LOL, I need 215/40's just to go with 17". You lucky bugger.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Do Honda Accords and Honda Legends (that was the honda equivalent of the 800 wasn't it?) share the same wheel fitments as the 600/800? (I'm thinking of the sales pitch when I stick my current ones on Ebay ;)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

Yes, but make sure you get the years right - there are a billion different Accords :)

Reply to
Nom

225/40s will be sitting on my 18" rims when the Pug arrives :)
Reply to
Nom