Autosport International

Probably, I don't get free tickets through uni anymore so I'm trying to blag a Friday one elsewhere..

Reply to
Depresion

I'll be there on Friday.

Reply to
Geoff

Cool, check out the Pickups racing in the live action arena!

Reply to
Abo

No I've got too much on and it's a shame, coz Wilky will be there with his Pickup on the Saturday and Sunday.

Reply to
Abo

Live action starts at 12 for a hour or so, I will try and sit thru all of it, it's the Rallycross cars I am looking forward to seeing.

Reply to
Geoff