Behold! - The BEAST of chavness!

Owned by a chav?

Reply to
Des Turne

'NOWS YOUR CHANCE TO OWN A ONE OFF HEAD TURNER.'

My head turned away all right!

Reply to
Mark W

Definitely.

I particularly like the fitment of cheap shit aftermarket fog and reverse lights due to the silly tail-lights he's fitted.

Reply to
SteveH

The arse end is appalling, and that's before you note the lights hanging off the bottom the rear bumper.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

*flame suit on* I hate to say it but i quite like it. The rear lights would go, and a more subtle spoiler would replace the evo thingy and then i'd say it would be quite nice IMHO. Its got a kinda Holden Monaro (i think thats the car i'm thinking of) look about it, for obvious reasons. And its a damn nice colour.
Reply to
Carl Gibbs

ame=STRK:MEWA:IT#ebayphotohosting> > >

Couldnt agree more

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In article , snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Didn't you know they are genuine skyline lookylikey

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I have seen FAR worse.

Reply to
Dan405

apart from the rear lights, it looks ok whats wrong with it that makes it chav worthy then?

dojj

The rear lights, HTH

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

dear god.

theres a nice(!), example of one of those round here. Recently went from looking much like that, except in pink and with a bigger 'carry-handle' fixed to the bootlid. Fortunatly, this pink monster recently got sprayed black (and got matching lexus lights), then was promptly wrapped around a tree sideways on the road out of here. Fantastic.

...pi

(can you guess i went to school with the owner of this thing eheheheheh)

((Most worrying thing is i'm in Sussex :S ))

Reply to
""/pi/"

You been hanging around Peugeot owners clubs again? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Looks alright to me... ;)

Reply to
Questions

Nah, your website ;)

Reply to
Dan405

That's a splendid, quick retort! I'm off to sulk now! :p

Reply to
DervMan

Done right on the right car the Hella units can look better than a Skyline. Having proper fog and reverse lights helps.

Peter Hill