Bergerman: racer or numpty?

I am not denying or confirming anything...........you have made the suggestion, so thats up to you entirely!

Ken

You do know he owns a brand new motor straight from the dealership, with just a radio change, right, yet you still consider that more than the 5 he asked for? yet you can't name any of these 5?

Reply to
Elder

I think that given the terrorist background of the pioneers that forced britain and america to annex part of palestine, as the land for "God's Chosen people", and the persecution that Jews as a faith have suffered over the millenia in Europe, and the it is hypocrital in the very least, that they are attempting to wage war on a religous extremist group as an excuse for wiping out a nation.

The Lebanese palestinians are only doing what the now Isreali jews did in the first place. Fighting to get back what they believe to be rightfully theirs. Isreal doesn't care about that, it cares that it has to share Palestine, and it cares that the arabs there are Muslim. If they were Jewish Arabs, they would be fine.

Reply to
Elder

That is exactley what I want. But Black with Black leather.

Reply to
Elder

The historical background of this is of little consequence..............are you able to answer my question or not?

Ken

LOL.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Nah, you're one of the dimmest fuckwits on usenet.

Your inability to spell or to parse a sentence is there for anyone to see.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Didnt stop me costing an arrogant loony £40k though did it!

A little more effective than your schoolboy attacks on others, which seem to employ little more than the type of filthy language favoured by the average chav!

Ken

Glad you liked that..............the fact that only 2 people noticed dont say much for the others does it?

Ken

Given that I posted "

"

I think that I expressed my views. And the historical background is of every importance when forming an opinion of anything. Do you think that Isreal was right to attempt to destroy a nation over the actions of a minority extremist group?

Reply to
Elder

As you know, I've done the same, sometimes more succesfully than others. my big failing, not knowing how to weld. It would be so usefull if I had the knowledge and kit to be able to fabricate stuff myself, even if it was just to find out that it didn't work.

Reply to
Elder

The question here is not whether they are right or wrong (such consideration is clearly ridiculous), but why the actions of a terror state such as Israel are wholly acceptable, while those making futile attempts to defend the people of Lebanon, are seen as the agressors, and referred to as "terrorists"!

Ken

Ditto. I will get round to learning sometime soon! Luckily I know of people that can do it for me for the moment though!

Although I'm currently considering buying something sensible rather than spending all my time fixing it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

But you didn't.

You didn't even initiate the libels against Bunt.

Reply to
Steve Firth

No one has libelled bunt.................but what I did do was to force him into a situation where he had to proceed with his ridiculous threats of legal action, which could as he didnt have a case only end in failure...............

It seems your only claim to fame is to commonly use foul language, in crude trolls you post on inappropriate groups...............

Ken

Thats what I did with the Octavia. Still miss weekends of tinkering though.

Reply to
Elder

Not that sensible though :) Just something a bit newer. Maybe a 200SX or MR2 Turbo/Beams. Or just something older but in good nick. For example a nice MR2 Supercharger went for £3k yesterday which I was very tempted by.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oh FFS, what self deluding wankstain you are.

Reply to
Steve Firth

some nice pickings there :-P

Reply to