Blimey

The 307 CC is astonishingly ugly.

Reply to
Doki

Viewed in profile, it's almost like a mini Calibra that's been twatted with an ugly stick.

However, it's not a patch on it's little 206CC brother, that is still a far, far uglier creation. The 307 almost looks ok in parts, the 206 is just horrendous with no redeeming features.

Reply to
Lordy

I'd rather the missis drove a 206 cc than the 307 cc...

Reply to
Theo

Why, does she need to drive an ugly car to make herself look pretty ? :)

j/k

Reply to
Lordy

Did you see Clarkson's review of it in the Sunday Times (can't remember if it was this - or last - week's) ?

I don't think he's ever been so unkind to any car since the Vectra! :-)

Reply to
Jamesy

No No No!!! My ax is ugly!!

Sorry lordy ... i'll return to the other group!!

-- Regards SDD

Warning: Email reply address is a spamtrap, remove teeth to reply directly !!!!

Reply to
Ahgowonwidya

Eh ? The AX isn't ugly :/

Reply to