Blue Under lights

The lights under cars, are blue ones allowed ?

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

No, they are banned by the taste police. As is using 8-bit ascii in your headers.

Reply to
Steve Firth

I believe so.. I think the rule is that the actual source of the light should not be visible from a typical 'road' position - ie, standing up or seated in the car driving alongside you, laughing heartily at the extra weight and power consumption caused by unnecessary lights shining under your car like a 'keep clear from the rudeboy' beacon to all around.

;)

keep up the good work

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B

And the best/cheepest place to get these things from is where on line, I have a cunning plan :) its just a bit of fun and nothing serious so mega cost is out :) Window tint, mirror stuff would be good as well

Thanks

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

You're not seriously going to mod the Panda are you?

Reply to
David Precious

Yep :)

Reply to
ß Ø ® G

was a company 4x4 dope before me on shift had set them too high.

Reply to
Joe

just swapped it so the panda custom is a no no now

Reply to
ß Ø ® G