132bhp.

I don't think so.

Reply to
SteveH

LOL

Reply to
Rob

Hello,

I was just thinking that, I thought I had misheard him when he sid 132BHP. From a 1200cc car - oh really? I think the standard 88BHP is closer to the real figure, 0-60 in 12 seconds but more like 15 with all the sound system junk he has in it.

Reply to
Mike Carey

Shut the f*ck up with this s**te, will you?

As Rob said, 85bhp as standard, the older 1.6 version was 90bhp.

Reply to
SteveH

You should really take your own advice. Please keep your foul language and pointless posts to yourself - it will be a big favour for the rest of the group as you have nothing sensible to say. People must get a bit tired of your attitude and abusive language/comments. If you don't like the group, go elsewhere, it's quite simple, so you shouldn't have any problem understanding that.

Reply to
Mike Carey

Hello,

Brian, please give some serious thought to taking your own advice.

Goodbye.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Brian?

Reply to
JackH

You are 'Roger Mellie', AICM5F drunken debacles.

Reply to
JackH

Hello,

I think you'll find that the person most posters want to f*ck off is you.

'You are the weakest link, goodbye'

Reply to
SteveH

... of 'Watneys Party Seven'.

Reply to
JackH

lol.

Reply to
SteveH

~~~~~~~~~~~ Bwahahahaaha!

Reply to
DervMan

In news:1gzv3z4.1arfdccz524scN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk, SteveH decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Unless he's bolted in a Punto GT lump, which if I remember correctly, produces... 132 bhp..

.. or a tweaked Uno Turbo lump.

Not exactly a hard conversion.

Reply to
Pete M

Yes, utter utter nonsence. I was shouting at the television so Charlie turned it over.

Reply to
DervMan

This is true.

But I can only assume you're not watching the programme.

Reply to
SteveH

Ahhh, yeah, good point.

I really want a last of the line Uno Turbo. In dark metallic green.

Reply to
SteveH

But he said it was a 1.2...

The Punto GT donk was a 1.4, the Uno used either an unreliable 1.3 or a slightly more reliable 1.4.

Reply to
DervMan

As far as I know, he is a guy that keeps changing his email address/name to evade kill files. Basically you can recognise any of his posts because they begin with "Hello,".

He is either retarded or a persistent troll, using the confidence&ignorance method of aggravation.

Reply to
REMUS

With a Webasto to set it off?

You have the cheek to call me strange.