Bored bored bored

Bored, Charlie's been working all weekend and we've not got the dosh for me to go gooning in the hills. :(

So was browsing various modification sites . . . looking for a new exhaust system or back box . . .

Recommendations for a Ka? :)

Reply to
DervMan

Peco BB4 :-P

btw i lost that fiver :(

-- Chet

Chet

The one I got from the local motor factors is alright, sound just as good as the Ford one (before the Ford one rotted off). £71 quid +VAT, from the cat onwards... :P

Reply to
Doki

Powerflow always get good word of mouth, and you can choose your tail pipe :)

Reply to
Dan405

Cherrybomb, YKIMS ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Hayward and Scott.

Probably worth more than the car though! ;-p

Reply to
ewizzy

naaah - but spending what we had on food was much more fun.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Magnex.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

A shinny tail pipe cover for the looks, and if you want more noise then drill a couple of holes in the exhaust :)

Reply to
James Grabowski

Full Faulks Performance system? Or a straight piece of 3" bore thick wall mild steel pipe as its more commonly known ;-)

Reply to
**-**

In article , snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Powerflow for Custom. Magnex, Sebring, or Remus for off the shelf.

Don't have one for Magnex.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

TDCI. Yes! Just don't go for one of those piddly 1.4 donks though, get the

2.0 TDCI-130!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Even the 1.4 TDCI will double the Ka's dervman performance score :p, and is more likely to fit. The 130TDCI would be mental but I doubt it would fit!

The Dervboy

Reply to
DervBoy

It won't, nor will the 1.8 litre turbodiesel from the Mondeo, at least not without a large bonnet bulge, and losing the front cross member /cough/ not that I've researched it much.

Anyway, it would also ruin the handling.

The solution is to put it where the rear seats go . . . :)

Reply to
DervMan

Yeah, we've a couple of Powerflows in the Klub who go to just about everything. You can also specify what sort of sound you want, too.

Reply to
DervMan

Bugger. That's okay, I can find out where you live. :)

Reply to
DervMan

Heh heh heh heh heh!

Reply to
DervMan

Now that's a new one worth investigating . . . time to fire up Google then! :)

Reply to
DervMan

It was, agreed, but the exhaust noise only lasts for about twelve hours afterwards . . .

Reply to
DervMan

Hmmmmmmm . . . expensive so they must be good, right? :)

Reply to
DervMan