bought meself a cossie :)

Bollocks would it, you'd waste him :)

Bollocks does it :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

What's the point of being faster round the bends if you're five minutes behind ;)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

'72 Valiant Charger. Scary at 60mph on a straight road.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Yeah, I'd have to agree with that, overall.

Reply to
Questions

lol cool you insulted both of us! piss to people off in one post nice!

Reply to
Vamp

you don't say! :)

Reply to
dojj

Maybe, maybe not. We'll never know for sure.

The Granada Scorpio Cosworth has around 10% less power and torque but also weighs around 12% less, excluding drivers.

Have you seen Dodge? He's like four stone. If the BMW driver was like me, heh, the difference is even bigger.

Reply to
DervMan

Yes, but doesn't the sat nav system default to the shampoo wholesalers?

And would it be quick enough to go to and from the desired location three times to Dojj's one, since the Granada seats five?

Reply to
DervMan

Not the 24v.

Reply to
DervMan

*cough*

It looks like it's trying to be a bay Ferrari, but it has a Toyota badge on it and the exhaust stinks of shampoo.

Reply to
DervMan

LOL - I've told you a trillion times, stop exaggerating! Dojj is no fat bastard, but I somehow think 4 stones is stretching things a bit. But let's say he's about 9 stones. I'm about 16 stones. Difference of 7 stones. About 45kg. I doubt that'd make *that* much difference to the overall weight of the car+driver tbh.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

No you're right, it's a slight exaggeration. But it'll make the difference

250 kg, more or less, which is significant on 1400 kg...
Reply to
DervMan

Enduring image, I'm sure you'll all agree.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Unless it was turbo'd then yes.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Depends if you picture her bent over a toilet bowl in a short skirt. ; )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Did we mention both turbochargers? :)

Reply to
DervMan

tomorrow, i will, armed with a camera, take a picture of a toyota (or similar orientaly shaped motor vhecile) with ferrari badges on it

Reply to
dojj

when we were at a karting day with the company, the guy who weighed in at

23.5 stone was 13 seconds a lap slower than me now, i'm not saying he's a crap driver but................................:)13 seconds a lap on a 1 min 25 second lap is a bit of a lead after just one lap, but after 15 laps and you have to change drivers.........................
Reply to
dojj