brands hatch yesterday

took a few pics, mates car is the MR2 incase it isn't obvious. and i kinda liked the viper which was driven by a woman! nics noise! bit big and heavy for brands! let me know if you can't see the photos via the normal verbal abuse :)

Vamp

Carl Gibbs

Along with your bank details and pin.

Reply to
Depresion

Yeah, we need your password, the pin-code and the 4 digit-code of the card. If ya don't mind ;-)

Those Bimmers: we always have to ask!

:-D

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

> Can't see the photos you great big nob satchel. Private album apparently. > > Just post your password on here>

Aha: great minds think alike!

:-)

TDM

Reply to
Tom De Moor

It just said that Vamp is a big c*ck munching hair dresser who can't make an album public.

Reply to
Elder

Argh, make it public!!! I couldn't go this weekend, family stuff, so was looking forward to seeing this...

Did you watch the pickup racing? What did you think?

Reply to
Abo