BTW, forgot to mention spent some Xmas money on...

In news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net, Sleeker GT Phwoar decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

smooooooth

Reply to
Pete M

an absolute bargain. Was mooching round the local "TJ Hughes Chavs'R'us" trying to find a=20 decent sized stockpot (to make some soup out of left over gammon and=20 Turkey), and grab some bargain "Designer" boxers, because I only gots=20 socks this year.

Decided to have a quick glance at the discount videos and DVDs. Just happened to find Taxi and Taxi2, =A36.99 each, 2 for =A310, and then= =20 got them for =A37.99 for the two because of the sale.

Going to have some french movie fun with them.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

our=20

Thought some of the Pugophiles in here might have seen it, or wished=20 they had.

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

I've got them both. They seriously rock, although I'm not sure they are really about the sort of french movie fun Pete M is talking about.

I heard a Taxi 3 was in production...

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Supposedly made in 2003 (or at least reviewed when part done then) with=20 Sly Stallone having a small bit part, and a gang of rollerskating Santa=20 costumed bank robbers

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Produced and available on DVD. Picked up the box-set (1, 2 & 3) whilst on hols in Holland. Already owe 1 & 2, but seeing as 3 on its own was just as expensive as all of them in a neat box (¤14.99)... no brainer :o)

Q.

Reply to
Quinten Uijldert

Awesome films :D The intro to the first one on the scooter is just magnificent :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Yeah, I've got all three.

Top films :)

Reply to
Nom

Have you thought about a white respray, a bonnet scoop and some=20 stickers?

--=20 "Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf" The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hasn't everyone who has watched any of them? (c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Yeah, but not everybody drives a pug 406 V6 Coupe. Do they.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar