Budget 309 junk-heap swapped ... for a valet :-)

SWMBO's new car looks like it spent time in a field as a tractor, so I organised a full valet for it.

Valeter comes along and we got chatting, as you do. The 309 was on eBay and he asked "how much?" - as he was after a learner car for his girlfriend.

End result - I get a free full valet and he gets the 309 and both happy.

David

Reply to
David Lane