Bugger modding my car

I'm going to get one that's ready made.

Doki

All that says to me is :- "I really wanted a BMW but could only afford this Golf."

Reply to
Peter Hill

That'll have the taste police around in a flash.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

What the f*ck was he smoking when he did that?

Reply to
SteveH

/me reminds Doki of his "I think it's more that I'm not pikey enough" statement :)

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Wrong question - correct question would be "is there anything left and can we try it?"

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Turkish special ?

Agreed hideous.

Reply to
James

I do quite like the look of the arches if I'm honest. I reckon you could use arches like that for some DTM / 190 Evo inspired sillyness.

Reply to
Doki

Grman, with italian doors, must be a Lambo surely?

Reply to
Elder

This is more my style...

(note the URL - it's the simplest way I've found so far... unless anybody knows different?)

Reply to
PCPaul

Much better!!

Love those seats too.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I've said it before and I'll say it again. VR6s are s**te. And I really like the way he's fitted those MK3 Clocks...

Reply to
Doki

At £1,500 though if you could get it for that, I bet it's a good giggle. I'd be more concerned about the tiny brakes if you were to use it for trackwork or something...

Reply to
Iridium

288s are big brakes on a MK2. Although f*ck knows how he's got 288. I suspect he's actually got 280s on it, as fitted to the G60 and the likes. Much more than that and you need bigger wheels, and you're into brembos off a Seat.
Reply to
Doki

Are they big on a Mk2 with a VR6 engine in though? That's are fair old boat anchor...

Reply to
Iridium

Nice. Could do with steel wheels though I reckon.

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

WTF were they thinking with the BMW bits on the front. Could confuse a lot of less observant people sitting in front of it at the lights...

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Apart from the handy "nickname" feature on snipurl.com, then yes, I'd agree.

But is there actually anywhere on an eBay auction page in that format, that you can simply copy and paste across, or does it need to be done manually? If the latter, then eBay really ought to sort that out - it'd only take them abotu 3.82 seconds to adjust the standard auction page template, or something.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well if 280 is standard on a G60, then they may well be.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Elder