Bye bye BX

The BX left me tonight :(

Nice guy that bought it, has owned one before and is planning to get this one back on the road. Seemed like a genuine car nut - he also has 2 stripped out and caged M3s, an 80s 911 Turbo, a General Lee replica and a

330i Estate he came in tonight. And the mate he bought with him has a SD1 Vitesse Twin Plenum that he had painted in original Bastos livery - nice! So hopefully it's gone to a good home!

Sold it for £380 in the end, so I just need to add £20 to it and that'll be the T5 paid for! Still got a few spares to sell too.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

nice! you do seem to get quality bangers and you also seem to get rid of them easily too.

Reply to
Vamp

Aye, bought the BX for £360 with tax and Mot and sold it for £380 with neither. Nice. Admittadly a few hundred quid has been spent on it in between, but nevermind. Took a while to sell too (although I was in no hurry), but we got there in the end!

Hopefully the T5 will be a nice little money earner when I come to sell it.

Unfortunately the other Volvo is just causing me headaches. I just want that out the way, as it's getting annoying!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs