C Stevens 36 Twyford Rd EASTLEIGH SO50 4HJ HANTS Phone Number 02380620517

I notice this individual has been very quiet since being "outed"..

I wonder if anyone's done him some serious harm??

Reply to
Jack Daniels

Doubt it, he's hard as hobnailed boots remember; he could have any of us with his hands tied behind his back. At least that's what he said but, I'm not altogether sure he was talking about fighting though...

Reply to
Lordy.UK