Camber on das Golf

I've had the camber set up on the Golf (MK2 16v), and it's much better, but still not quite there on the passenger side. The garage reckon that either the strut or arm must be very slightly bent. And the Haynes book of lies reckons I can get bolts with an 11mm shank rather than a 12mm shank to give (more? any?) camber adjustment.

Has anyone got any idea if I'll already have the narrow shank bolts (a decent amount of adjustment was made, from noticable + camber to almost right)? And if I'm swapping struts and arms, is it worth bothering with polybushes?

Reply to
Doki