Can I be a Boy Racer Now???

Cause I'm putting fibreglass bumpers on the Saab. Well actualy its the Saab Carlsson kit, but rather that doing it in the normal way of bonding the original foam bumper inners to the fibreglass shell I'll be using a honeycomb ally structure to support the shell, lighter (bout 4 kilos a bumper if my maths right) and stronger. Its also got the added benefit of allowing me to properly flat bottom the front of the car run a decent adjustable front splitter (don't worry Carl it'll be very subtle ;-)) and its got perfect air feeds (fog light holes) to cool the front brakes.

Oh and it looks mean as f*ck as well ;-)

Cheers Matt

Reply to
**-**

gonna need pics mate :)

Reply to
Vamp

Do you have fake gold jewlery, wear a base ball cap and say stuff like "mush" and "init" a lot?

Also, do you drive through town centre's at 900mph whilst blasting crappy chart dunce music out of the stereo?

If you answer no to the two previous questions then you have your answer. ;-D

Ollie

-- Webmaster:

Ollie

Nah but I do say "It'll be fine" a lot.

I did 162mph down Bruntenthorpe with the Doors on the stereo??

Reply to
**-**

I can verify that!

-- Chet

Chet

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Now if you said David Soul, I would say, "You are the stig, and I claim my £5".

:)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

"Unleash the Matt" ;-)

You want to see me when I've got my Ride Of The Valkeries on, think Apocalypse Now helicopter scene with a C900 but just as much flame and noise ;-)

Reply to
**-**

"Vamp" wrote l

Take it your a DUNCE fan? Hardly surprising.

Steven

Reply to
Steven

Most people put there speakers on there doors. (Sorry I couldn't resist.)

Reply to
Depresion

LMAO - I've started a new trend. :-D

Ollie

-- Webmaster:

Ollie

I don't think the Door's really classes as boy racer music, lol! I mean lets be honest, most of them wouldn't have the faintest idea who the Door's actually are!! ;-)))

Reply to
Ollie

there you go making snap judgements, which proves you know as little as you think they do...

Reply to
Theo

It's more of a general oppinion gained from talking to said people. Have you ever asked a "boy racer" if they like the Doors, etc? The response you're likely to get is "What do they mix?". ;-)

Reply to
Ollie

why dont you ask me then.

Reply to