car help! :(

It's a bit cramped to be regarded as a GT.

Which is why you have two cars, you see... ;-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I have it in my WRX. Regardless of the car sometimes you just want to cruise.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Only if the car has a FMDSH.

There was no recall on Nikasil engines. Nikasil was used on many engines as well as BMW. The problem was high sulphur petrol which wasn't common in the UK - a car which was run on say BP always would still be fine. The problem petrol came from some supermarkets etc that imported non UK refined petrol and were mostly in the North of England and Ireland.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

There speaks a man who doesn't read RX8 forums ;)

Richard (I'd love cruise on the RX8. Apparently it is 'disabled' in the UK ECUs, and retrofitting can really affect your car's health. Bloody Mazda UK).

Reply to
RichardK

You aren't wrong are you. Bloody bollocky hell. 850 T5R saloon.

Confused always comes up pricey for me, because of my postcode, but

37, 4 years no claims, fully comp, with missus (2 claims, one she won,=20 one outstanding) on insurance. =A3500.85 (sameish as 92 Saab convertible) and only =A3350 excess. That is with Admiral. I can usually do better.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2