Car storage/restoration?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for somewhere to store my Peugeot 305 whilst I strip it down and restore it. Some time ago, I remember reading an article in Practical Classics about a car restoration club - where you paid a certain amount each month to have a space in a warehouse for your car and use of the workshop facilities. Does anyone know if something like that exists in the Kent area?

If not, I guess I'll just try to find a garage to store it in, but I think I'd be left with a massive space problem - I'd probably need two garages, one to store the car in and another to store all the pieces!

Cheers,

Chris.

Reply to
Chris B