car TAX gone up

Just got this years renewel for Car Tax and mines gone from £90 for 6 months to £104.50. Did I miss somthing in the budget?

Apaprently my car has a rating of 224 G/KM for CO2

Anyone else had a rise like that?

Reply to
Ronny

Heh, dude it was ages ago :-) And it was all over the news :D

Reply to
DanTXD

Yeah but i thought that was for people who drove land cruisers and shit like that, not a 1.8 audi

Reply to
Ronny

Pre-March 2001 machine, can't afford something newer, so we pay the flat rate... :)

My Datasheet reckons that the all wheel drive A4 1.8Ts have a CO2 of 221 to

226 (depending on the year), but front wheel drivers have 197 to 199... is yours the AWD then?
Reply to
DervMan

Yeah its 4wd, but that doesn't really matter, as anything over 185 comes in band F

Reply to
Ronny

Cool, my Datasheet is right! :-) My minions have done me proud.

Reply to
DervMan

bloody nerds and there data sheets :)

Reply to
Vamp

Nope it is for any gas guzzling planet killer like you drive. You absolute monster.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

People that rich don't get there by paying the correct amount of tax ;-)

Reply to
DanTXD

Good. If only they'd go back to making the scrotes with 500 kids pay for the resources they use...

Reply to
Doki

Thank god I'm not the only one informing people about the reform (so=20 boring I can't remember the full name) bill, before we end up as Serfs=20 of the dictatorship or Blairistan, daily willingly kneeling and bowing 8=20 times a day to the Man god and life time hereditary ruler Blair.

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

No, that's where you're wrong. People that get right get there by paying exactly the correct amount of tax.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Well, quite...

Reply to