Car troubleshoot & repair data on CD

Ever needed to diagnose a car fault, find out how to repair an item on your vehicle, or wanted to take a copy of installation/removal procedures under the car without worry? I can supply various car data, diagnosis, troubleshooting & repair procedures on CD for most makes of vehicle. BMW Ford Lexus Mitsubishi Rover Subaru VW And more All have full search & print facilities, some can even perform intelligent fault finding. Many disks are the same as those used by your local dealer, but supplied to you at a fraction of their original price!.

Email me now to find out how these invaluable CDs can save you time & money for little outlay for your vehicle.

snipped-for-privacy@hyundaitune.co.uk

Reply to
PSabin8951