Carl Gibbs: Anygood for you mate?

FFS..you not like him or something?

Reply to
Conor

Nope - struggling.

Don't get that - at all.

Remember them too well from when they were current. Wrong car then, surely still the wrong car now ?

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Ahem:

Not that I care what you think :p

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Saw that earlier. If it was cheap I'd be tempted just to rob the driving lights and brackets, but looks like it'll go for more than I would be prepared to spend. I'll keep an eye on it though, as Exeter isn't too far away!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Why do I think that looks cool.... WTF is wrong with me....

Reply to
Iridium

Get the nurse to turn down the morphine ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Reply to
Iridium