Carl you suck

And you know it would be wrong if you didn't.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Muse-Map of the Problematiqu=E9

Reply to
Elder

Just worked out I could sell my WRX and get one of these

One of these

Only problems are parking, 2 x insurance, 2 x Registration and convincing the wife.

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You get about 500 horsies unmodified combined don't you in the Lex and the 'line?

Reply to
Elder

Decisions decisions. 2 old cars or a newish STI. Hmmmm.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

What about the missus car? Could that park on the street?

Reply to
Elder

This is bad?

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

We need a photo before we know that...

Reply to
Iridium

And the rest. The Lexus is 250 and the Skyline is an easy 320. Pull out the boost restrictor on the GTR and your are running 14.7 pounds of boost. With and exhaust and air filter(which they all have) you are looking at an easy 400. Hmmmmmmmm. My main issue is parking one of them in the street.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Forrester GT. Asking her to park that on the street would end in divorce.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Hmm. Call me insensitive, but an 18 year old could do her job, and probably better.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Here ya go members.iinet.net.au/~ftrust/ukrcm/wifey.jpg members.iinet.net.au/~ftrust/ukrcm/wifeycar.jpg

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

P.S Not bad, you dawg :)

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

Wedding night or themed evening entertainment?

Reply to
Elder

I hate you. You bastard. At least you get crappy weather down ther...um, oh, right. Arse.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Wedding morning.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

27C and fine all day. If it makes you feel better I'll buy you a beer if you ever make it down this way. : )

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Your bird's fit.

Reply to
conkersack

Cheers. I'll hold you to that.

Reply to
Albert T Cone

You better. And that goes for the lot of you!!!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston