Chaved.

I happened to be following a car yesterday registered thusly:- C 1 1 A V D, the characters spaced apart as per my keyboarding.

Imagine a fixing screw between the 1 & 1 & it reads "CHAVD".

The car was a darkish Mercedes C220 diesel, with no obvious modifications, so the number-plate seemd to be somewhat out-of-place.

DC

( FWIW, this was observed in Essex!)

Reply to
David C

just goes to show, u can take the chav out of the nova but u cant take the nova out of the chav.

Reply to
Theo

If you can find out where it lives you can add your own modification to his plate with a piece of black insulating tape! :)

Reply to
Tom Robinson

Soo....tempting.

DC

Reply to
David C.

The vehicle details for C11 AVD are:

Date of Liability 01 03 2006 Date of First Registration 30 01 1995 Date of Last V5 Issue 01 09 2004 Year of Manufacture 1995 Cylinder Capacity (cc) 2155CC CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type Heavy Oil Export Marker Not Applicable Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour BLACK

Reply to
Sod the Builder

Interesting Info !

I thought it was black but it was a murky day, it could have been any dark colour.

It wasn't the registration no. in itself that seemed unusual, just the spacing, which to my eyes read "CHAVD).

From what little knowledge I possess re. chavmobiles, a dark, sober-suited Merc. C 220 diesel just didn't fit the Chav image.

DC

Reply to
David C.