Chilly out isn't it...

Took a little drive up a local big cliff top car park, much fun was had - along with the other 5 or 6 cars there doing the same thing. Surprise of the day was the people carrier coming in, complete with bearded driver and complete family, having a 15 minute handbrake turn session! Followed by family in Astra, then family in Volvo estate, then Saab....

It was a great time :-)

Also took a couple of photos of the sea steaming, and the temp gauge in the car...

DanTXD

That's very nasty looking plastic on your dash :-P

Reply to
SteveH

Last night I came home past the trouble-maker's kids on the estate. They were ready with snowballs until I turned the car sideways and slid towards them.

Scattering kids dived into the snow in all directions :-)

David

Reply to
David Lane

Looks worse than a Skoda. Felicia

Fabia
Octavia

NeedforSwede2

This is a message for a Mr. John Kettle from Mr. Johnny Pot...

You're black.

(c:

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's not as nasty as it might appear. Also take into account it was designed in the 70s, still hasn't fallen apart and doesn't squeak or rattle.

You're a lanky streak of Jock piss :-P

Reply to
SteveH

Yer maw.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Pah...handbrake turn session. Guess there were no RWD ones about to show you how it should be done.

:-)

Reply to
Conor

Got any pictures of the plastic in the BX? (-c:

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Get ready for the space age:

Douglas Payne

I always did like BX seats - lovely and comfy, them.

As an aside, was this one of the rejected designs for the Pug 107?

AstraVanMan

Dunno, are 107's any good for banger derbying? That car was the most fun I have ever spent =A345 on. =A30 for the car, =A315 entry for a day's motorsport and =A330 to have the car disposed of at the end of the day.

Glorious. The alarm still worked at the end of it all, I activated the remote central locking as I walked away from its smouldering remains.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Thats a photo of my birds car! Looks identical. She says its dead cumfy to drive (hers is auto)

Reply to
Burgerman

Surprisingly it was only -4 when I went out about 11 this morning. Still cold enough for a nice frost but still no snow (odd as it normally snows here if nowhere else)

Bit of frost though

(was over 1cm of frost on one of my cars but it always gets a funny spiky frost possibly to do with the polish?)

Reply to
Depresion

Typical, we finally get some snow and I go out to the Volvo to use that tonight and the damn battery is flat. Grrrrrrrrrrr. Not to mention I've blown up the gearbox on the wee little nitro car at the weekend so I couldnt even take that out to play. No RWD at all :(

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

*cough*

DanTXD

Yea there was a new 3 series, that got stuck :-) And then when driving off was incapable of going over 5mph, looked like the TC was stopping it from actually moving.

Reply to
DanTXD

The flash makes it look a lot lighter than it is :-)

Reply to
DanTXD

I cannot believe that the thought "Owning a BX would be quite entertaining in a horrible sort of way" just went through my head.

Reply to
Doki

;-)

Reply to