Classic X1/9

Going cheap, maybe not quite the butchest car available on ebay.....

Tony Bond (UncleFista)

That is sacreligious, desecration, heresy - I've seen a Ka in a similar style, at least that one started as a girly car with no redeeming features.

How can someone do that to an X1/9 when there's so few of them left.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

At that price, I'd do a 'Mad Max' with some matt black paint :-)

Reply to
SteveH

i think it's the perfect car as it is for steveh, it's italian, rusts like f*ck, slow and looks proper gay! :)

Reply to
Vamp

Anyone who thinks X1/9s are slow have been driving them with use of the middle pedal. Brakes are there for when you want to park.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

My girlfriend thinks its great! I think she would do that to the MR2 if she could!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Yeah, pity it's not massively overpriced, it'd be the perfect car for Vamp ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

It's a pile of shit sprayed pink - who really GAF?

Reply to
DanTXD

Errr, you, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't have posted :)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

To be fair, I was quite drunk :D

Reply to
DanTXD

*applause* :)
Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty hideous....

X1/9s generally quite well thought of it appears? Are they good? Looks a bit like a Mk1 MR2.

Reply to
DanTXD

toyota 'BORROWED' a few design ideas and made it better looking IMO and gave it 2 better donks as well ;)

Reply to
Vamp

X1/9 was far more fun, and cornered harder than the MR2. I think it weighed nothing.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

no denying that, but the mr2 lacks soul....

and it still rotted :-)

Reply to
john